Monday, June 16, 2008

Where have all the cowboys gone?



It looks like we are still going strong with the whole, metrosexual, uber-sexual male. Like David Beckham and even Ryan Seacrest. Primped, plucked, waxed and label conscious. These guys have primped away all the stuff I like about men.I have a few girlfriends who love Beckham and I am not blind, he is attractive, however he just doesn't do it for me.

As with most trends, this one is sure to backlash when it goes too far. I am looking forward to that day. Bring back the stubble and the football shirts, the baseball hat with the worn brim. I like the lines around your eyes and mouth that prove you laugh and go outside once in a while.Sure removing a unibrow is always a good idea but manscaping? Since when is a hairy chest a bad thing? Men do not need manicures or facials.

Even Harrison Ford who I was crushing on for years, now looks more primped and less rugged.I am tiring of this trend. Out with the Dandy's and bring back the cowboys!

On a separate note, I am also not a fan of the girl waxing her entire vag bald. I don't like it, it seems too weird to me. There should be a happy medium between 70's bush and plucked chicken.

4 comments:

Beckygtstyl said...

Hey Kelly,

Nice page I just made one and added you to my blog list hope thats okay. XOXO

Unknown said...

Hay you leave David Beckham out of this one, he is very nice to look at.

Kelly Marie said...

I know, I know, but he is too pretty. You can have him, I will take all the cowboys!

Unknown said...

ya i will take him and do inappropriate things with him, thanks short Kelly. Have fun with your cowboys