Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Insecure Douchebags watch out!

As I get older I get bitchier, more opinionated and a lot more vocal. I have a pet peeve about people mistreating cashiers and clerks and waitresses.
So now that I don't give a shit what most people think of me I have started to say things when I see that happening.

Often I will say loudly "Wow being rude to a cashier, nice"
Or "That is embarrassing to listen to"
I used to work at Liz Claiborne part time when my son was an infant. The customers were usually pretty nice but some of them were really condescending. I was always polite and generally coerced them into buying even more stuff they did not need.I filed away the particular type of insecure jerk who gets off on yelling at people who are not allowed to defend themselves.I now enjoy outing them and shining a light on their doucheness.

Coming, part II Intolerant Douchebags

No comments: