Saturday, June 28, 2008

Life on Mars, Prego teens, Compliments

Recent soil samples have shown a PH that indicated the soil on Mars once interacted with water and that the soil is favorable for turnips, asparagus and some bacterias.

They are planning to take another sample in the hopes of finding some carbon.I have always suspected that I am from Mars, perhaps it really is true.

In other news the Gloucester Ma pregnancy pact is still all over the media. Warning of the dangers of unprotected sex? NO..they media is picking at the statements about it being a pregnancy pact. Aren't we focusing on the wrong thing here?

What effing difference does it make if they made a pact or not? 17 children are pregnant..lets use this teachable moment and not squander it into a he said she said debate.

I was paid a compliment today.My cousin told me that I am the most logical person she knows. I am not sure how deserving it is and I am not being modest here. As someone who is dipping her toes into the science world now I am thrilled to be given that compliment since I will truly need that skill.Maybe if I start to believe the hype that will help.

No comments: