Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Political party dissonance

I am having a political party identity crisis. it has been going on for a while now. I agree on almost half the platform of the democratic party, then another half on the republican side.


I do not want special protections and laws because I happen to have a vagina. It is insulting and infantilizing. I never understand why some women think it is a good thing. Being totally dependant on the government is not a good thing. NOW are a bunch of fucking losers. Don't even get me started on how NOW screamed foul when an pregnant woman (8 months pregnant) was murdered and the killer was charged with a double murder.They were pissed that the baby was being considered a person. Politics being so much more important than a murdered child.

I want gay marriage to be legal. Why is it any of my business who someone else decided to love?

I am tired of paying so many taxes, my yuppie fuckhead town has one of the highest tax rates in the state, yet every year they ask for a vote to override and hike more taxes. why? Because they built some stupid multi million dollar show off high school with a fucking bigger gymnasium than the Celtics play in but they have no money in the budget for books and teachers.Same goes for our brand new Ginormous police station.

I have never been less certain who I will vote for in a presidential election as I am now. I know I would not vote for Hillary. I am torn between Obama and Mccain and I am not liking either option. I worry Obama does not yet have the chops to run the country. I am afreaid that Mccain may actually be batshit crazy.
Bah! I wish Condoleeza was running for president.

No comments: