Saturday, April 26, 2008

Can you smell what Barack is cooking?

The candidates decided to go for the wrestling fan vote. http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2008/april22-28/6927230


Bill Clinton can charm the pants off of anyone.He had no trouble in 1992 being cool on MTV. To this day, even though I regret voting for him, if he is making a speech on TV, I get totally mesmerized by his charisma. I have a friend who met him and he said he was wowed by how charming he is even one on one.I think you can be a character even if you have no character (sorry stole that from Pulp Fiction).

I know many people think Obama has charisma, but in this instance the candidates are at their most painful pandering. It is like watching a Ben Stiller movie, I am so uncomfortable for them I squirm in my seat and cover my eyes.

No comments: