Friday, April 25, 2008

Insomnia ramblings

I can't sleep. Too much complexities in my life and they seem to take all of my sleep ability away. Sleeping pills work but then I feel horrible the next day.


Jefferson was listening to Rage Against The Machine with me in the car yesterday. I wonder if letting him hear Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me being screamed like 20 times in a row makes me a bad mother? I won't even tell you the Primus song that he knows. (It is not the beaver one.) Oh well, we can always get therapy for the children later on.


For some weird reason Jefferson thinks doughnuts with sprinkles on them are called awful donuts. I have been unable to convince him otherwise. Of course he also thinks my brother in law's Rottweiler has a stubby tail because someone ate it for dinner. Brother in law feels a pang of guilt each time he hears Jefferson discussing said tail. He does not always understand what a joke is and interprets language very literally. Mind you I was sarcastic 99% of the time for my first 33 years, now I have to think twice about telling my husband I am going to kick his ass. Jefferson said to me one day "Don't kick dad's ass, that would hurt".

No comments: