Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What is going on with ladies shorts?


It is a poorly kept secret that I stand four foot ten inches tall. It stands to reason that my legs are pretty short. So I went to old navy to buy some shorts and they had all these weird khaki shorts that fall at the knee of an average sized girl. Ok, on me they would fall at the widest part of my calf. This makes me look

1. Dumpy

2. old

3. even fucking shorter that I actually am...very bad.

So then how about jaunting over to Abercrombie and Fucking pretentiousness...Ok if you can stomach the ear blasting crappy music, the overabunance of cologne and the vapid and bored sales-kids. The shorts are too short. They barely cover my bits...gross. Even when I was young and hot I would not have worn them. It was enjoyable letting my toddler screech while I browsed though because it irritated the kids that worked there.


Same long shorts at Gap..annoyed and shortless.Email me if you know where I can get some cute shorts.

5 comments:

Carter Safari said...

CARTER SAFARI can get you some shorts that are just the right size. why don't you email me with your measurements. As for your readers, they can contact Carter Safari through the blog: cartersafari.blogspot.com or email through the website www.cartersafari.com.

Carter Safari said...

I know where you can get some fab shorts in your size- CARTER SAFARI!
Just send me your measurements and we can work something out.

And for your readers, you can check out CARTER SAFARI at he blog-
www.cartersafari.blogspot.com

or at www.cartersafari.com

Kelly Marie said...

Thank you Carter! My measurements 38,24,34 as far as you know.

Kidding, I will email you my real measurements in private!

Anonymous said...

i like the shorts in th picture...i would wear them...

tall kelly

Kelly Marie said...

thus the name TALL Kelly