Friday, March 14, 2008

The Joy of Swearing...repost

I love to swear. I do not swear a lot because I wish to preserve the power of a potent vulgarity directed at someone who is truly deserving.
I find that I swear most creatively in my car. I can summon up a rich river of vulgarity that would send my mother clutching her rosary and muttering about how I used to be such a nice girl. She has of late given up on such illusions (see tattoo post).I am especially fond of cursing at wealthy Moms trying to steer huge SUV's full of children while talking on their cellphones.I live in a wealthy suburbia where the size of your SUV seems to be proportionate to what an asshole you are. I drive a small SUV so I must be a tiny asshole!

I sometimes search on line for swears in other languages..I enjoy these a lot.The Dutch are very creative and enjoy calling people words for various venereal diseases. Geitenneuker is goat fucker in dutch. If you have any creative swear word feel free to share them. At last I feel I share something with my Dutch ancestry.

3/19/2008 My Mom is offended at my portrayal of her. Clutching her rosarys like some old woman. Ok she is not old, however she certainly DOES have and use her rosary beads. she also told me I used the work vagina too much in my newest blog. People you can draw yer own conclusions about ADD in Boston's Mom.

No comments: