Sunday, July 27, 2008

Michael Savage is a giant bag of shit

Michael Savage radio personality, shock jock has made the following declarations about Autism on July 16th:
“Now, you want me to tell you my opinion on autism? … A fraud, a racket.”
Now, the illness du jour is autism. You know what autism is? I’ll tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it’s a brat who hasn’t been told to cut the act out. That’s what autism is.

What do you mean they scream and they’re silent? They don’t have a father around to tell them, “Don’t act like a moron. You’ll get nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like a man. Don’t sit there crying and screaming, idiot.”

Autism — everybody has an illness. If I behaved like a fool, my father called me a fool. And he said to me, “Don’t behave like a fool.” The worst thing he said — “Don’t behave like a fool. Don’t be anybody’s dummy. Don’t sound like an idiot. Don’t act like a girl. Don’t cry.” That’s what I was raised with. That’s what you should raise your children with. Stop with the sensitivity training. You’re turning your son into a girl, and you’re turning your nation into a nation of losers and beaten men. That’s why we have the politicians we have.


Michael,
You have every right to spew stupid inflammatory bile, but I also have the right to blog about what an uninformed fucktard you are when it comes to Autsim.

You do not deserve to breathe the same air as my autistic child. People like you help spread misinformation and perpetuate the idea that autism is just a behavioral problem. I would think with all of your college education you would have more sense than to say something so moronic.

I do not think you should be taken of air just because you are a blowhard, full of yourself, jackass. I am enjoying watching all of your sponsor's drop you like a steaming turd though. I think we know who the real loser is.

One out of 133 children are now diagnosed with Autism, they could be your sponsor's kids, your bosses kids, your relatives kids.
Karma is one nasty bitch Michael, I will enjoy watching it swing right back into your blustery piehole.

No comments: