Saturday, July 5, 2008

fighting for her rights in her satin tights



Wonder Woman can change her outfit just by spinning around. I can't tell you how many times I tried to do that when I was a little girl only to get dizzy and fall down,still in my keds and garanimal shorts.Then she can lasso you and force you to tell her how hot she is.

I think one of the reasons I like looking at drawings of old pinup girls is the superhero quality that they have. They capture the over the top voluptuousness and powerful femininity of a superhero. As a girl the costumes and accessories are appealing as well. Batman has a car that matches his Bat Suit. There is a bit of dandy in all of the superheroes. The spoofs on Saturday night live The Ambiguously Gay Duo hits the nail right on the head. They are wearing tights and fab belts and boots aren't they? Nobody can accessorize quite like a gay man.

What are you looking at?

"Nothing!"

No comments: