Sunday, February 17, 2008

My thoughts on below article

I have noticed over time, this lack of logic or common sense. For example I am diabetic and when pregnant with my son the registered Nurse said I needed to do a Glucose fasting test. I said "I am diabetic" So you are refusing to do the test? I am diabetic I already know I will fail the test. Nurse looks puzzled.If I drink that cup of glucose it will deliver too much sugar to my baby BECAUSE I AM A DIABETIC.

Instead of looking at a checklist how about applying some logic?

Why are we so afraid to use our brains? The younger kids in my Biology class never answer the teachers questions..I guess because it is not cool to know the answers.

Personally I am VERY attracted to the so called Geeks and always have been. Even in high school when jocks wanted to date me..I like the nerdy guys who BTW all make scads of money now.

I wonder if there is a connection between bad dogma and bad science and the fact that any buffon can post things in the internet. (I may be one of thos buffoons, I know)

I would also make some smart like comments about how easily accesible information is now that we are in an electronic age..but I have to go watch american idol. Just kidding...I have biology homework.

No comments: