Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's my blog and I can rant if I want to....

Can you tell someone has an inner brilliance when you meet them? It crackles behind their eyes and can even feel electric if they are discussing something that excites them.

I feel drawn to these people and repelled by stagnant and negative people. This would seem sensible and most people would say they do the same. But what if the stagnant negative person happened to be stunningly attractive? Perfect body and face, looks that can stop traffic. Would you put up with the self absorbed aspects to soak in the surface beauty?

Many people do and I see them vainly try to assign some noble traits to justify it. The beautiful person makes one tiny unselfish gesture and you have to hear about it for weeks.

It's my blog and I can rant if I want to, rant if I want to........

No comments: